Monday, July 25, 2011

Pool Par-Tay!

Today Morgan and I hosted a pizza and pool party at our house. Tom was a good sport and did the best he could to work during the noise (since he works from home).

It started last week when I had a last minute pool party and we started talking about pizza dough and I mentioned how I wanted to have a crust tasting party to find the best crust that doesn't taste homemade. My friend, Kelly, mentioned that she has a recipe that is the best ever so my other friend, Angela, suggested that we have a pizza party. So I decided that we would have a pizza and pool party and we invited a lot of people (we couldn't invite everyone we wanted to because there were just too many people but we will next pool party -- don't feel left out!).

I had everyone bring a pizza topping and Kelly and Audrey brought dough. It was seriously great and I now have two dough recipes that are AWESOME!




Hooray for pool partys where I actually feel like having a pool isn't a waste!

5 comments:

Michelle said...

and it was so YUMMY and fun!!! thanks for the partayy!!

jamie @ [kreyv] said...

So fun! I would love the recipes!

The Knudsen Family said...

That sounds like fun. I would love the recipes too. I have always wanted a good homemade pizza recipe but have yet to find one that we like.

Kelli @ The Loss Cause said...

I'll post the recipes on my blog for you guys as soon as they are emailed to me. Hopefully you'll like them!

Natalie said...

Have I mentioned that I have an obsession with melskitchencafe.com? Cause I totally do. Anyway, I think she's completely amazing and she loves this pizza http://www.melskitchencafe.com/2010/02/homemade-pizza-new-and-improved.html so I am going to try it this week. I'll let you know :)