Monday, July 11, 2011

Radio Show

Last Friday I got a message from my broker saying that the guest on his radio show canceled last minute and he asked me if I wanted to be the guest and talk about home staging! Um, yes! (okay, the truth is that I was super nervous and didn't really want to do it but Tom encouraged me and I ended up telling my broker yes).

I got there and the studio was the quintessential small city radio studio in the basement of a large downtown building. Pretty great! I put my headset on and sat in front of my mic and as soon as I was asked the first question I developed a speech impediment and had to start the entire thought over. On LIVE radio -- Embarrassing! But after that sentence I did alright and it was a lot of fun. We talked for the whole hour instead of the 15 minutes I was asked to fill.

(I had my broker take a picture of me with his phone but he hasn't emailed it to me yet so I will post it when I get it)

1 comment:

jamie @ [kreyv] said...

That is awesome! Good for you!