Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Today's DI Special

I had a meeting in downtown Boise yesterday so Tom watched Morgan. I decided to take advantage of the time alone and stopped at the DI for two minutes on my way to pick up a chair (be very excited for this one... future post) that I found on craigslist. In that two minutes I found this cute little chair and I knew exactly where it would be going in my house (or should I say, outside my house). The front porch still needs a little something (I'm thinking a festive wreath on the door) but I like it. I got the inspiration from this super crafty gal that I visit teach. I dropped cookies by her house (of course it was the last day of the month) and she had a shabby chic little chair on her porch that was to die for (at least copy worthy). So, um, thanks Jane!

1 comment:

The Knudsen Family said...

Your stuff is turning out so great. Seriously one of these days when I have my own house again you are going to have to come and help me decorate and redo fun stuff. In fact I have a kitchen table I have been wanting to redo but I am too scarred to start. Also I have heard that you can find all kinds of neat stuff at the DI here and in Logan because there are so many old people that just want to get rid of their things. If you every want to go di hopping around here come on down. The bad thing is it probably just depends on the day. But seriously you do such a great job. Sorry for this long and rambling comment,