Tuesday, July 19, 2011

10 Years? Really?!

Today marks the 10th anniversary of when I entered the MTC for my mission. I didn't automatically remember the date but I was wasting time on Facebook today and saw the last person I dated before the mission wish his wife happy 9th anniversary. They got married on my year mark. Haha! So, happy 10th to me. I remember being so nervous that I couldn't eat my pasta and lobster entree from Red Lobster. And if you know me, you know that not eating is a huge deal. I. Love. Food.

Anyway, it was a crazy day but one that I'm so glad I had. I loved the MTC. Maybe I'll share some mission experiences to commemorate that spiritual high that happened a decade ago (in future posts).

1 comment:

Ogden Family said...

I didn't know you served a mission. Fun to read blogs to find out tid bits about friends.
xoxo- Heather