Thursday, March 3, 2011

Missin' You

After being with Morgan practically 24/7 in Florida I was so ready for a break (don't get me wrong, I love my baby like crazy but sometimes I just need a break. If you don't understand and you are a parent, you must be superhuman). Then we got home and she had not only 2 toys, but a whole room full of toys, and things weren't so bad. They were good actually. But then I signed up to take a real estate class that started this week and I would be gone from 7:30 am to 6 pm so we decided to let Morgan go to grandma and grandpa's house in Utah for the entire week.

I MISS HER SO MUCH!

It has been really good for me to have this break and to realize that I can't live without my M. I'm so excited to see her on Sunday!

2 comments:

The Knudsen Family said...

Isn't it funny how that goes. You feel like you want to have a break so bad but then as soon as you do you miss them like crazy. Gary and I just left the boys with my mom for 5 days and on the way home I said to him "Isn't it weird how excited I am to see them when I know as soon as we get there they will be driving me crazy." I guess it is all part of being a mom. You will probably be so glad to get her back and she will be so excited to see you.

Natalie said...

Oh, sweetie! A whole week!! That's painful! As much as we need our little breaks, it's the one time that your heart breaks every minute that ticks by!! One more day :)