Sunday, March 6, 2011

Just Had A Good Cry

I just read the most heart breaking blog about a mom and dad that just lost their 4 month old daughter and I cried my bloody eyes out. I keep praying that Morgan will come home safely to us today. She is riding from Utah with my friend, Sarah. I miss her. I miss her laugh. I miss the way she pushes the hair out of her face. I miss the way she says "thank you welcome" and that I don't know what to say to her after. I love how she says "sweeping" when I close my eyes and how she has to touch her eyes when I tell her to close her eyes. I love that she knows she's caught when I walk into her room after she is supposed to be asleep and she is looking at her night light then runs to her bed laughing. I love that she is mine forever. What a phenomenal blessing from a loving Heavenly Father.

I can't wait to see her!

If you want to read the saddest blog ever, http://kandjstaats.blogspot.com. I don't even know them but I am so sad for them.

1 comment:

jamie @ [kreyv] said...

Oh my gosh. That is so sad. I never want to even think of that happening. That poor, poor family. I can't even imagine.