Monday, March 7, 2011

Home Sweet Morgan

Morgan made it home safely. Poor Sarah had three babies under 23 months to take care of in a packed car for five hours. She's the best!

My mom told me that when she had M at my brother's water polo game in Cedar City she was playing with this little boy that was just older than her. She would hug him then play then hug him again. Finally she said "kick" and tried to kick him in the leg. Haha! That's my girl!
We are amazed at how smart she is (I know every parent says that, but we are serious). She knows so many words. She knows the colors, shapes, how to count to 11 (but we are close to 12... like tomorrow close). Right now she likes to sing Twinkle Twinkle and the theme song for Wonder Pets (which is my new favorite kid's show). Tonight at FHE (which is like two minutes long for us) I pointed at the temple and asked her what it was. She said "temple." Yeah, also a spiritual giant. I am so proud of this girl and I love her guts.

We try not to watch a lot of TV, but when we do, this is a fun way to watch. At least it was that day.

She is about 23 pounds and wears a size 3 diaper so she's still pretty small, but doesn't look emaciated or anything.

She loves her cousins. Here she is a couple of weekends ago with Tanner... who is moving here- whoo!

2 comments:

jamie @ [kreyv] said...

So glad you have your baby back!

Mari said...

I loved the "totally-can't-stop-watching-this" face they both have! He misses Morgan a ton! Can't wait to be there! :)