Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Utah Trip and the Scots

I got an email from one of my besties that lives in Las Vegas a while ago inviting me to meet her in Utah while she and her family were there for the Scottish festival at Thanksgiving Point so I took the oportunity to visit some other friends and family on the same weekend. I don't know how I didn't get any pictures of me and Kim, but I got a bunch of Morgan (surprise!) and Bri, who is a great hugger. We took Nana with us to the festival with us.Later that weekend we went to my brother's and had dinner with my family and they took Morgan to Lynndyl for a few days while I went to Sarah's and helped her decorate her house. I also got my hair done and we realized that it's really hard to decorate, go to lunch, and do hair all in one day before I left. We didn't get a lot finished with the decor, but we had some good ideas.






No comments: