Friday, June 3, 2011

I Wanna Be

Right now I'm in Denver for a home staging conference. It hasn't started yet so don't think this post is about incredible new things that I've learned. It's really about the best conversation I had yesterday.

I had just arrived at the Denver airport and went to the SuperShuttle desk to find out where to catch my shuttle. This conversation is with the guy at the desk.

Him - "What's your last name?"
Me - "Rich"
Him - (looking at computer for my name) "Like, 'I wanna be?'"
Me - (chuckle) "Or maybe, 'who doesn't want to be?'"
Him - "Or, 'if you were you wouldn't be taking SuperShuttle.'"
Me - (laugh) "Yep. That's pretty much it."

Thank goodness for people who make you laugh.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

hahah.. love this convo.

The Knudsen Family said...

that is always nice when someone makes you laugh. It always seems to make the day go by a little smoother. Hope you have a fun time and learn lots of great things.