Wednesday, June 29, 2011

JCP Photo Shoot

My parents were in town the other day (like two weeks ago) and we went to Meridian's Dairy Days at Storey Park where there were a bunch of vendor booths set up. One of them was for JCP Portraits and I "won" 50% off of a package and anything else I ordered if I booked there. I had been meaning to get pictures of Morgan for her 2nd birthday and this seemed like a good opportunity (even though I am two months late) so I booked their "garden babies" package. Here are some of the results. I'm thinking of taking the cream colored ones and making a gallery wall with white frames and changing her room decor to white and cream.







7 comments:

jamie @ [kreyv] said...

She is so freaking cute!

The Knudsen Family said...

Those are great pictures. She is too cute.

Michelle said...

haha that is awesome you won something like that. love Morgan! oh and a sidenote: Arli was pretending she was talking to Morgan on her play phone. aww

The Parker Family said...

She is so adorable!

Collette said...

Ohhh she looks so grown up!!! She looks like Tinker Bells sister;) She is darling.

sarah said...

what an adorable little girl!

sarah said...

What an adorable girl!