Friday, December 18, 2009

Limo Tour

Last Tuesday we went out with a bunch of our friends. I'd been planning this date for a month. It was going to be a surprise for the guys. I had everyone meet at Tom's work where a limo picked us up and took us on a two hour Christmas lights tour then dropped us off at Gino's for dinner.

Unfortunately the plans were running through my head at top speed and I verbalized a thought about the limo ride to Tom three weeks ago so it wasn't quite the surprise I'd hoped.

Everything would have gone smoothly except one of the girls was late meeting the rest of the girls at Gino's before the date so we could car pool to Tom's work. That made us about ten minutes late and the boys were waiting in the limo before we could get there. It was raining and I ran three red lights and illegally passed someone -- that's why we were only ten minutes late! Anyway, ten minutes was no big deal. Besides that, everything was executed perfectly.

Robbie, Jeneen, Stacy, Tom, Me, Becca, RyanSarah, Justin, Sandy, Robbie, Jeneen

1 comment:

The Knudsen Family said...

What a fun date night. You are so creative. Our dates are always just a movie or dinner. Pretty dull. You look so pretty. I am glad you guys were able to get out and have a nice time. I think we are staying here for Christmas this year. I hope you guys have a great Christmas and enjoy your time with you family. The next time you are going to be there let me know and maybe I can come up and we can meet up.