Friday, August 5, 2011

Yum!

Great news! I have the pizza dough recipe from the swim/pizza party.
1 cup luke warm wate
1 tablespoon yeast
1 tablespoon sugar
2 tablespoon olive oil
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2-3 cups flour

If you make it in a mixer, put the water and yeast in first. If in a bread machine, water and yeast last.

Kelly brought it already made. I think she made it in a mixer and she said you don't have to let it rise. She rolled it pretty thin (like a few centimeters) and put the toppings on and baked at 350 for (I want to say) 10 minutes.

Hope ya'll enjoy!

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Is that instant or dry active yeast? Also, did she bake it on a cookie sheet or a pizza stone? I'm suddenly LOVING homemade pizza!! So I'm extra excited for this recipe!

And ps, I just finished Genesis! Woot!!

Kelli @ The Loss Cause said...

Good girl! Most were on a pizza stone but we did some on a cookie sheet -- so, both. I don't know which kind of yeast. I will ask her but I bet they both work.