Sunday, August 14, 2011

Late, But Memorable

It's been a week and a half, but Tom took Morgan to Utah to visit family and I stayed home all by myself (something every mom/wife should try, in my opinion).  I completed tons of projects, watch tons of Medium episodes, went to lunch with the girls, had girls night out at the water park, dinner and karaoke followed by ice cream and Just Dance at my house, ate a whole box of Reeses Puffs cereal, one corn dog, and no fruits or veggies.  It was a great few days.  But by the end I was missing my little family and I'm glad they came home when they did.

About the karaoke thing... it's not me.  BUT, Angela dared me (okay, offered me $2) and I can't pass up a dare so I picked a Britney Spears song that I thought I knew and started singing.  It turns out that I didn't know the song so well.  Ha!

While they were at Tom's mom's house, they slept in the guest bed.  Tom snores (and I sleep next to a fan) so he would wake Morgan up every time he fell asleep and she would start screaming, "hold me, hold me" because it scared her.  Hahaha!  Love them.  I'm sorry they had some rough nights, but it was so good for me.

4 comments:

The Knudsen Family said...

Man that does sound nice to have the house to yourself for a few days. I am glad that you could have a could time and enjoy your free time.

Michelle said...

SO sad i missed girls night. can we have another one before you leave?? stat??

Amber said...

Wow. That does sound awesome!

AngelaNShade said...

Will NEVER forget Karaokee night. The scariest night of my sheltered life (and I am not talking about your singing). I am still laughing about it as I sit here and think about it.