Monday, August 1, 2011

New DIY Blog

If you keep up on my blog you have probably noticed that I like Do It Yourself projects and I post quite a few of them. Well, it seems like I'm always doing a project so I decided to start a blog to dedicate to my projects. It's called The Turquoise Piano and the URL is theturquoisepiano.blogspot.com.

I am hoping to grow the site so I can get sponsors. Seriously, paint gets expensive. If you wouldn't mind, would you please go to the blog and follow it? You do that by clicking the "join this site" tab under "Followers" on the right column.

Thanks and I love you! Here are the before/after pics. The whole story is posted on The Turquoise Piano.


Before After

Here are a couple of helpers while they were dancing on the new painted cement floor.

1 comment:

The Knudsen Family said...

Ok so I counld not figure out how to leave a comment on your other blog but I will for sure become a follower. I have not been in that basement in forever. It looks amazing. I bet your mom loved the transformation. Great job!