Thursday, May 26, 2011

Days Like These

Today was just one of those days where I didn't get much accomplished. I don't like this kind of day. Tom was out of town and my schedule was totally off (I didn't go to sleep until after 3am and Morgan woke up at 7 -- 1-2 hours early -- and I just don't do well on 4 hours of sleep -- clearly my fault, I realize that).

I let Morgan play in her pajamas until early afternoon and I went off of my "healthy eating" schedule and didn't exercise. Not that it was a bad day, I just went off the routine and I now realize that I am a routine kind of girl.
By the way she looks, you'd think she didn't choose to climb into the vent. Oh, she did. I'm sure she figured she had thrown everything else in, why not herself.

5 comments:

jamie @ [kreyv] said...

Sometimes you just have "those days." Then, you realize you should have gotten everyone dressed and actually accomplished something! At least that's how I feel!

Amber said...

Haha. That's hilarious!!!

Michelle said...

hahah oh morgan. totally get it though. I'm a routine kinda gal too.

Ogden Family said...

At first glance I couldn't figure out what was up with Morgan.... then I saw the vent cover. That is so funny.
Heather

The Knudsen Family said...

That is too funny. I can not believe she could fit down in there so far. She is seriously too cute. Your day sounds about how all of my days are. I am kind of lazy like that though.