Monday, May 16, 2011

Hannah's Book

I've only mentioned this once or twice, but I wrote a book. I love to write. Love it, love it! I'm in the middle of my 2nd book and have ideas for the next (and next, and next). I've had some encouraging correspondence with a couple of publishers for the first one (not published yet, but I hope so some day).

Anyway, this post isn't about me (mostly). It is to support a fellow authoress (love that word!) with whom I went to high school. Hannah Tanner Clark wrote a fantasy novel, COBBOGOTH, that is being published and will be available to purchase in October.

I love supporting people I know, especially if I'm interested in what they are doing. So please go check out her blog and website (she's also over there on the right ---->).

Hopefully someday she will be blogging for my book too!

1 comment:

Hannah L. Clark said...

You know I will! What goes around comes around. Thanks for the double shout out, Kelli! You're the best.