Tuesday, May 10, 2011

New Bedroom Decor Part 1

Since I put my new piano in my room I decided that I have to redecorate the entire room to match. So, I moved the picture of the SL temple to the house entry way (but it will be moved again soon) and made a new thing to hang over our bed.
I got this great idea for my pictures from this [so cheap, so easy] post on kreyv. The sucker was pretty hard to hang though (it's 5 ft by 2 ft, if you can't tell). I may have put about 10 holes in the wall and it still might have fallen and ruined the headboard (it's okay, I want a new one anyway) but I covered it with a dark brown furniture marker which, if you don't already have, you should invest in because that thing has saved a lot of wood in our house.
The entire "work of art" cost like $15 (including 8x10 prints) and I have two giant pieces of particle board left over to use however I deem necessary... and they will be used.

No comments: