Sunday, December 12, 2010

Play Time at the Mall

Since it has been so cold and snowy we have not been able to go outside to play so really that leaves a big part of the day open. I heard from a friend that she takes her kids to the play place at the mall when they can't play outside. Fantastic idea! That's just what Morgan and I did last week and I think it will be a weekly date for us.

Usually when we go to the mall it is for me so she has to do what I want her to do. This time was special because I went without an agenda. It was her time. We played in the play area. We went on the escalator (many times).
We took a break on the bench.

We went to Build a Bear and played with some toys. Then to Toys R Us Express. Morgan ran to the Barney doll saying "Ba-ee."
Next we went to a mommy store and saw some pretty belts.
We took another break in front of the cookie store.
So we decided to have a snack. After the snack we walked around some more and ended with the play area and some more escalator. Such a good time!

1 comment:

The Knudsen Family said...

What a fun outing. My boys always want to play at those things in the mall but usually I am too busy to stop and do it. Maybe one of these days we will have to have a fun day like that just to play. It looks like Morgan really enjoyed herself.