Tuesday, December 21, 2010

And to the Mall Again!

This time we went to the mall to see Santa. Morgan has been learning that Santa says "ho, ho, ho" and other things about him. I was hoping to prepare her so she wasn't scared to sit on his lap. She has been deathly afraid of the life-sized Santa dolls on display at Lowe's and the craft stores so I wasn't sure what to expect.
She was super excited to wait in line with the other kids.
And warmed up to him while sitting on my lap. She wasn't warmed up enough to sit on his lap, apparently.
So I helped her out. Hopefully he will still bring her what she wants.

1 comment:

The Knudsen Family said...

That is funny that she sat there while on your lap and didn't mind. This is how the first couple trips to Santa was for my boys too. I hope you guys have a wonderful Christmas.