Thursday, December 30, 2010

Completed New Years Resolutions

Last year I made a few resolutions for 2010 and completed most of them.


I bought coats and donated them to the school district for my charity resolution.


For my fitness resolution I completed the Boise Ironman 70.3.


I started a business for my monetary resolution... It is actually this close (put your thumb and index finger an inch apart) to being up and going. It is a hair bow instructional business where people can purchase my instructional videos online on how to make hair bows.


My spiritual resolution was to be on time for church. That is and probably always will be a work in progress.


For my relationship resolution I resolved to go out with Tom once a week. We mostly kept that.

My travel resolution was to either get another stamp on my passport or to do an Alaskan cruise. I failed with that one.

1 comment:

The Knudsen Family said...

That is great that you completed most of your resolutions. Better than me, I didn't set any.