Thursday, December 30, 2010

Christmas Eve

We spent Christmas with Tom's mom. The Christmas post will come later but I wanted to write a memory of Morgan.

On Christmas Eve she saw her new bike that she was going to get the next morning. This wasn't the first time she had seen it and she really liked it. She kept saying, "bike, bike, bike." I asked her if she wanted Santa to come and bring her a bike. She said, "Yeah. Bike, bike... eeeeeeeee" with a big smile. She was super excited.

Another thing... While I was doing her hair I started counting with her. I said "one." She said "two." Usually I say "three," etc. This time she just kept counting. She got to nine or ten then started counting backward. Apparently that is not normal for a 20 month old. She is pretty amazing to me!

No comments: