Thursday, July 1, 2010

Not You Too!

It's been a pretty crappy week to be one of my grandmas. On the day I left Utah from grandma Camille's funeral, my grandma, Belle, had what doctors are assuming was a stroke. So far she is very confused and can't function normally mentally. She is not showing signs of improvement but has an MRI scheduled on Saturday. I saw her the day before and she was my normal grandma so it was very unexpected.

Anyway reader, if you plan on fasting this Sunday and are in need of something to fast for... here you go and I'd appreciate it.

2 comments:

The Knudsen Family said...

Oh I am so sorry. I hope she gets better. I will definetly keep her in my prayers.

The Parker Family said...

I'm so sorry Kelli, we'll keep her in our prayers. I hope everything gets better.