Thursday, July 1, 2010

Collette's Baby Shower

As soon as I got home from the funeral I got to host a baby shower for my good friend, Collette. She is having a little boy. Thank goodness for my co host, Sarah. She prepared everything and got all the prizes while I was gone. It was a good baby shower because we ate dinner and only did a guessing game of when the baby will be born and a 'remember the items' game. No other games that people don't like to play. Congratulations Collette!
Afterward we all went to the midnight showing of Eclipse -- that totally rocked, by the way! There was a thunder storm when we left and it rained like crazy for a few minutes so I took my rain coat that happened to look like Jane.

1 comment:

Collette said...

Thank you so much for having this party ~ it was a good time and we need to have girl nights more often:) I am very thankful for all of my girlie friends!!!!