Thursday, July 1, 2010

Morganisms

Morgan loves to pull off the cupboard pad things and suck on them. She knows that she gets in trouble though so when I see she has done it she hurries and puts it in her mouth and takes off to get away from me.
These are one day's worth of the little pad things from the cupboard doors that she has pulled off and sucked on.

Us at Roaring Springs (water park). We have season passes. I bought them with a few friends but they have older kids so it's just me and Morgan that go when we want. Yeah, I probably wouldn't buy them if I had it to do over but while we do have them, they better get used.

Forget sign language like I was trying so hard to teach. Morgan can say:
  • dog
  • cheese
  • more
  • mom (and it's not mama. it's mom)
  • dad, daddy
  • cracker
  • cool
  • what
  • water
  • bye
  • outside (more like "ide" but I knew what she meant)
  • go (we say, "ready... set..." and she says, "go.")

3 comments:

The Knudsen Family said...

Those naughty kids. Don't you love how they know they are doing something wrong but try to sneak it in anyway. That is so fun that you have passes to the waterpark. Enjoy the summer with them. Always a nice way to get cooled off.

Britney said...

she is getting so big! She's adorable! That's funny she pulls the pads off the cupboards and sucks on them, cause Dax did the exact same thing! What is it about those? So gross.

ericksonzone said...

What a cute picture of you and Morgan. She sure is a darling little girl! Sorry to hear about your grandmothers. Thinking of you...