Monday, March 8, 2010

Phoenix/Vegas Trip

Within the hour of not passing my driving test, I had to be in the airport ready to board a plane to Phoenix. Tom was in Baltimore for business so I decided to take Morgan to visit my BFF, Katie and her baby, Andie and then drive from there to see my BFF Kim (Katie's twin) and her newborn baby, Brienne, in Las Vegas.


It was so good to see them and the weather in Phoenix was so so so great. We borrowed a double jogging stroller (...and I was thinking my single is heavy with one baby...) and I took the girls running a couple of times while Katie was at work.

This is Andie and Morgan in the tub. Morgan wasn't quite sure about it.

Morgan loves Rossi the dog. She got a kick out of him and his cohort, Scotty.
Little girls holding hands.
This is the ginormous jogging stroller that we borrowed from Katie's visiting teaching companion.
Crappy picture but it is the only one with Katie and me in it.
Morgan and Andie
Eating a lemon at Famous Dave's.
Hello blue eyes!
I know this is blurry but I love it because this is how Morgan is lately. She tips her head back to laugh. It is so cute and memorable for me.
Here are all three babies. Brienne (less than one month), Morgan (10 months), Andie (7 months). I love how Morgan is holding Bri. She'll be such a good big sister. I got these headbands and the hat for a great deal at Hobby Lobby and we made the bows. Normally the Potts sisters are not okay with pink and big bows so it was fun for me to force them.

1 comment:

The Knudsen Family said...

What a fun trip. Those are such cute pictures of Morgan and the other girls.