Thursday, March 25, 2010

11 Months

Morgan turned 11 months yesterday. Some memorable things that she is doing are:

Excitedly crawling to her daddy when she hears him come through the door (which is also very exciting for Tom because it took a while for her to want him and not me).

If she's in a good mood she will dance to any music she hears. Sometimes she dances when my phone rings.

She is becoming more daring and will stand unassisted until she loses her balance. Still no steps but we think they are coming soon.

She loves her music toy (pictured) from her uncle Robb.

She will still eat anything but some of her favorites are ham, cheese, peas, and Gold Fish (multi grain, of course). She loves to feed herself. Okay, she even feeds herself soil from this giant potted plant in our dining room. I think we have an incident every day.
Here is a picture of her first french braid (done last week).
I made her some arm-warmers because her hands/forearms are always cold from crawling on the hardwood floor and I'm tired of the jackets we have. They seem to be working.

We love this little girl so much and are anticipating her first birthday party next month! It's a monkey theme (because that is her nickname).

2 comments:

Lolo said...

I CAN'T believe how fast this year has flown. Your baby girl is adorable! I hope you guys are doing well!

The Knudsen Family said...

Too cute. I love the little arm warmers. I can't believe she will be one next month. Time flies too fast.