Sunday, October 25, 2009

I CAN Do It!

If you've been keeping up on my blog you would have noticed that four or five months ago I made a goal to lose the baby weight. I blogged my weight and planned on updating weekly on that feat. Well, it didn't go so well for quite a while so instead of being all Bridget Jones like and writing pretty much the same weight and what had gone wrong, I didn't write anything.

I am happy to say though that about a month ago I refocused and went to town eating clean, healthy foods and exercising regularly (which is never my problem). In one month I have dropped almost 12 pounds! I can wear all my size 8 pants now. Hip, hip, hooray! I'm not quite in the 6's, but hopefully by Thanksgiving... although I am not giving myself that deadline.

2 comments:

The Knudsen Family said...

That is great. Congrats on the weight loss and good luck with the remaining weight you want to loose. It took me quite awhile after my boys to get motivated too. That is awesome though that you have lost 12 pounds.

Susanna said...

Congratulations! That is a big accomplishment!! My baby is 3 years old and I'm still holding on to 15 lbs. haha :
PS. I might be game for the Honolulu Marthon '10. I was seriously considering it already, are you going to run it??