Thursday, July 2, 2009

Did You Wipe Your Nose?

I'm going blog happy because I take so many pictures. Morgan was in a great mood while I was singing and dancing for her so I took pictures of her smiling.

I have a funny story that happened yesterday afternoon. I'll keep it anonymous so the mother of the person in this story is not embarrassed.

I had a little pool party with my friend and her 2 and a half year old daughter, who I'll call "my little friend." At first, Morgan was asleep in her swing so I got to play with my little friend in the pool. From what I understand, she loves playing with me or at least at my house.

Morgan finally woke up so I brought her outside and fed her. Then I held her for a while. My little friend was saying, "she is so cute," in her little voice for the first little while. Then she started getting jealous because she wasn't getting attention so she got a little rough. Finally, and this is the funny part, she wiped her nose on Morgan's forehead. I was stunned and asked her if she just wiped her nose on Morgan. She got a guilty look and didn't say anything.

While I was inside getting some wipes to clean Morgan's head, my little friend got in trouble by her mom. When I went back outside she told me that she doesn't like Morgan.

It's so funny how little kids think. Obviously she doesn't dislike Morgan for anything Morgan did but because she got in trouble for something she did to Morgan. I love kids!
This picture is to show my progress. I'm finally in my "fat pants."

2 comments:

NickandCarly said...

Morgan is getting so big! I love all the pics you post! It makes us feel like we are getting to know her a little bit. :) We were wondering who she looks like more? Nick wants you to post a baby pic of you and one of Tom so he can see for himself. :) Also...I'm so jealous of the sewing machine! I want to see what you make with it! We love you guys and hope to see you all really soon!

The Knudsen Family said...

Those are the cutest pictures. what a cute little smile. That is a funny story. You have to love the things that little kids do.