Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Butcher Knife and Pepper Spray

Sorry, Tom, that I didn't post anything for you last night. There were a few things important enough to tell.

First, Morgan went to her first movie. We saw My Sister's Keeper with Collette. Morgan slept through most of it but woke up with about 30 minutes to go. I took her to the side of the theater and held her. She got hungry so I sneakily fed her. The movie was sad but Morgan distracted me enough that I only cried a few times.

Second, Morgan has had diarrhea for over a week so I tried to give her some Pedialite, but would she take it? No, my friend. She made the disgusted face and wouldn't drink any.

Third, I officially quit my job. The 11 weeks of maternity and bonding are up so my boss had me come in to fill out some resignation papers.

Last but not least, we slept over at Collette's because even with my butcher knife, pepper spray and get-away shoes ready, I was still scared to stay at home alone. We're staying there again tonight.

3 comments:

Robins Family said...

ooooh... thanks for inviting me ladies... I was scared last night too, maybe.

Unknown said...

Thanks for staying Kelli~ Ellie will be more than happy to help you with Morgan anytime. She lovessss babies!!!

Nick said...

After this summer we will come visit you and I'll install an alarm system for you. A rep I'm friends with said he can give you a lot of equipment, so we'll hook you up.