Monday, July 13, 2009

Goodnight Daddy

Tom is out of town for a few days so he's not home to say goodnight to Morgan and talk about their days. Morgan and I made sure to document our day so Tom wouldn't feel left out. The rest is from Morgan.

Daddy,
Today was a great day. We got to try out the new jogging stroller that mommy was so excited to get. It was super, especially after mommy rolled up all of my blankets and made sure I was snug and comfortable.

The stroller is so cool. I love the outdoors and I didn't even cry.
Mommy made sure that we were safe so she brought a suction bulb in case I choked on my spit up, a phone to call for help, pepper spray to fend off scary animals or people and her keys to lock up the house.

There were lots of things to see along the way, like duckies...

...and cows...
...but I went to sleep, so mommy covered the front with another blanket so the sun wouldn't be in my eyes and the wind wouldn't bother me.
When we got home, mommy mowed the lawn. It didn't make much of a difference though because it was still pretty short.

But boy was I tired.

So I went back to sleep.

I know last week we forgot to take the trash out, so Mommy and I did that today.

Then we got the mail. There was a lot of it but nothing important.

When we were back inside, mommy fed me and had her lunch. Then we watched 24 while we folded clothes.


I sure got tired, so I slept.
When I woke up, Mommy did my hair so we could go out. We went to her friend's house so she could workout. She planned the routine and everyone was shaking when it was over. It was a good workout. I slept most of the time. I woke up while we were in Fred Meyer shopping. Mommy bought something to make me a head band. Mommy forgot to take pictures.

Now we're watching The Sound Of Music. It's a good one to watch while we're home alone because it makes mommy less scared. I haven't seen it yet but I'll probably sleep through it. I am so tired.

I miss and love you daddy.
Goodnight,
Morgan

4 comments:

Daddy said...

Good night Morgan,

I hope you sleep well. Please be sure to take care of Mommy --she gets so scared when I am not there. Make sure to give her extra love and let her know how much she means to both of us. In fact, give her a big kiss from me. And if she gets really scared, just remind her where we keep the guns. That will make everything better.

I love you little one. Try to get some sleep. I know it will be hard because you have to watch over Mommy, but try.

Thank you so much for sharing your day with me.

Love,

Daddy

brookiebaby said...

That's so cute! Ryan is out of town, so I can totally relate! Um, why do you workout twice a day??? You're crazy!!! Do you teach? We also have a jogging stroller, but I can't say that it's been used for "jogging" yet...walking yes.. :) And I also recommend FRIENDS to watch for background noise to keep from getting scared!Hope you're doing well! Miss ya!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Alyssa said...

She is so cute. I can't believe you can already put little ponys in here hair. What a good wife to document the day for daddy. I don't think I relalize how hard it is for them to be gone when they are. Hope all is well!