Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Through the Night

She did it! Morgan slept through the night. It is a wonderful day! She went to sleep at 11:50 (we put her down at 10pm but she just laid there looking around until it was time to eat) and didn't wake up until 6am. Then she ate and went back to sleep until 8:30 or 9.

Some new things that she is doing:

Sucking on her fist. Also, notice the pony tail that her hair is already long enough to be put in.

Gripping a hold of things. This picture is when I was mowing the lawn with her in the carrier. She fell asleep holding on.

I finished my boot camp (except for the make-up classes from when I was in Utah). It was awesome. It was hard, but it was worth it. I lost about 3 pounds, which I know is not a lot but I can fit into my fat pants now. I tried on my favorite pants the other day and they still won't go over my butt so I realize I have a long way to go. I lost an inch on my hips and I think a half inch on my abdomen.

My relief society president started a stake basketball night every Thursday so I went to that last week. It was the best cardio exercise. There were only 6 people that came so it was 3 on 3 for an hour and almost non stop running. I took Morgan and she watched contently. Maybe I'm teaching her early (not that I want her to play. I didn't have the best basketball experience in high school).

No comments: