Sunday, May 16, 2010

Fun With Grandparents

Since we were in Utah, Morgan and I went to my parents' house to stay for a few days while Tom went back home to go to work. We had a great time. I had a babysitter while I biked from Lynndyl to Leamington, Oak City, Delta and back to Lynndyl (with my tire going flat only 6 miles before the finish) to prepare for the half Ironman in a few weeks. Hello nostalgia! During my "alone time" bike ride so many memories popped into my head. I also saw my good friends Kelly, Jake, and Devin, each of whom come with a plethora of memories. I think I'm going to write a book about things we did during adolescence.

Morgan got to feed the cows and horses with Grandpa and Grandma. She LOVED that.
I went too.
Morgan wanted to try the hay. She likes it.

Grandpa wanted to show her his Halloween costume.
And let her try it on.
We visited great Grandma and Grandpa Cook too.
Grandpa pulled out the 30 year old toys from when I was little and let her play with them.

1 comment:

The Knudsen Family said...

Fun times. The kids always love going to see the cows and horses. I would love to read that book when you are done so you really should write it. I am so glad I got to see you and hope to see you again soon but for longer.