Monday, May 3, 2010

Friday Night in the ER

Poor little Morgan caught my cold last week but to her it ended up being croup. She was having a hard time breathing and coughing on Friday evening so I called the on call nurse around 1am. While I was talking with her she could hear Morgan, who starting throwing up. She also had a 103.8 degree temp so the nurse suggested I take her to the ER. So off we went. Tom was out of town for work so it was just the two of us.

They gave her a breathing treatment, which she hated, and took x-rays. The x-rays were clear and healthy, thank goodness. Here she is in her little hospital attire. We brought some books to read and something to play with in case we had to wait a while (and we did).

6 comments:

The Parker Family said...

Poor baby. Hope she's feeling better.

Susanna said...

No fun, hope she gets better soon!

jamie @ [kreyv] said...

No fun--and so sorry you had to do it all by yourself!

The Knudsen Family said...

Oh I am so sorry. That is so scarry when kids are sick. I hope she is doing better.

Amber said...

i hope she is feeling better!!! i hate having sick kids!

Katie said...

It breaks my heart to see her in those pics...