Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Bear Creek 5K

I got a flier on my door announcing a 5K in my subdivision. I definitely wanted to support it so they would do it again. Last Saturday I strapped Morgan in the jogger and we met some friends at the park. There was a really good turn out (it ended up being a ward activity for the other ward and they invited the neighborhood). I signed up and handed in the disclaimer. Originally I marked that I was running in the non-competitive group. Well, when it comes to races, I can't just be non-competitive. I ended up running my guts out. I was the 2nd girl to cross the finish line! It was really fun and a great ward activity idea. Our ward decided to do one on the 24th of July.

2 comments:

carrie said...

You are awesome, way to go lady!

jamie @ [kreyv] said...

Okay, don't tell me you were second to finish WITH the stroller! You are awesome!

BTW, I bought the feather piece from JoAnn's and just added the clips. :)