Thursday, May 13, 2010

Catching Up on Birthday Stuff

We really love this new place that we tried for our anniversary so we decided to go again to Epi's for my birthday dinner.

It was just as good as we remembered it. Their fish in cream sauce is to die for. My romantic husband reserved the porch table for us but we ended up sharing with a walk-in that was going to be turned away because he didn't have a reservation (on a Thursday night... it's that good).

Tom brought me flowers (and he's lucky he did because he was late getting home from work). I was sick with a cold by the end of the night though and all I wanted to do was sleep. Okay, part of me wanted to go to a movie because I rarely go anymore so we went to Date Night and subsequently found out that movie theater prices have gone up again. Is it normal to pay $10 each to see a movie? I don't know. I grew up where it cost $4.50 a ticket.

1 comment:

The Knudsen Family said...

That sounds like a fun b-day. In Las Vegas it is $12 or $12.50 for a movie. At least that was what it was the last time I went. It has been awhile though so maybe it has gone up also. But $10 is pretty rediculous. I miss $4.50 movies.