Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Happy Anniversary, Tom

Tom,

How fun to wake up this morning and do a play-by-play of what we were doing three years ago on this day. As I type I was getting my makeup done and then I would be off to meet you at the temple. That was the best day of my life.

It wasn't the best day because I was the center of attention or because everyone did what I wanted, but because I became your wife. I get to spend eternity with you and that makes me exceptionally happy.

I appreciate you. You never yell, are never impatient with me, and always make me laugh. If every wife could have a husband like you this world would be a better place with a lot of happy people.

This past year has come with a lot of changes for us -- our new house, no job for me, a new baby. I couldn't ask for a better partner with whom to share these changes than you. Our life is even better and I love you even more than I did on February 2, 2007.

If Groundhogs day was really a day that repeated until it was perfect, this day would only have happened once for me, thanks to you (and I mean that for this day every year).

You're my best friend, my true love, my eternal companion. I love you space.

Kelli
For anyone who reads this. The word, "space," in "I love you space" comes because a few years ago when we were visiting my parents, my little sister was trying to think of the word "infinity" but couldn't get the exact word. She was about 5 years old and chose the word "space" because she knew what she wanted to say, just not the exact wording. It has been our little thing since.

6 comments:

Amber said...

aw... happy anniversary!

NickandCarly said...

Happy Anniversary! We miss you guys!

jamie @ [kreyv] said...

Happy Anniversary. That note was wonderfully written...loved it!

alison said...

Happy happy anniversary! You two are such a handsome couple. Celebrate and enjoy. Life is wonderful!

The Knudsen Family said...

Happy Anniversary!! I hope that you guys had a great day together.

Susanna said...

I love Love! Happy Anniversary!