Monday, November 2, 2009

Grandma's Visit

Tom was away on business again last week so we flew my mom out to stay with me and Morgan so we weren't scared. We had a great time preparing for our Halloween party. I think we made ten trips to various stores to buy seasonal merchandise.

Tom and I decided to be vampires for our party and we needed to make a dickey for Tom's costume to make it look real. My mom helped me do it and it turned out to be just what I wanted.

Charlie Brown and the Great Pumpkin (I don't know the real name) was on one night and I turned it on to watch with Morgan. I used to watch it and Garfield's Halloween Special every year when I was growing up so lucky Morgan gets to join in the tradition.
We're so glad that grandma was here for the week. We had so much fun and she was so helpful. We can't wait to see her again for Thanksgiving.



No comments: