Saturday, November 14, 2009

Laughing Gerber Baby

I took this picture of Morgan and I think she looks so pretty in it. I love her eyes and lips. We've been told that she looks like the Gerber baby and Cindy Lou Who, and we agree to both.

Lately we've gotten a funniness confidence boost. Morgan is finally laughing at random things we do. She's been laughing for a few months but now it's for real. Last night she was sitting with Tom in the living room and I ran across the kitchen and slid (on purpose) on the hard wood floor all Tom Cruise in "Risky Business" like. Morgan thought that was the funniest thing and started cracking up. Of course that meant that I did that for the next 20 minutes but it was worth it. It was great exercise and hearing my kid's laugh if the best sound in the world.

Another thing that she is doing is balancing when we hold her in the air by her thighs. She has pretty strong core muscles and does really well standing while holding my hand. I think she might skip crawling entirely. We'll see.

3 comments:

ericksonzone said...

What a cute little baby. You should submit her photos like at JC Penny or Sears

The Parker Family said...

She's getting so big. She looks so adorable in that pic.

Collette said...

Dang Kelli!!! That is a cute pic!!!