Tuesday, September 1, 2009

4 Month Stats

Morgan had her 4 month doctor appointment today. She started crying as soon as the nurse entered the room. She has the cutest little lip pout that it was almost as hard for the nurse give the shots as it was for me to watch. Morgan did as well as could be expected, I guess. Then she wanted to be held the rest of the day. I'm okay with that.

She weighs 12 pounds, which is still in the 25th percentile for weight. She is 24 inches long and has grown to the 50th percentile. She's also in the 50th for head circumference.

Another big thing was that it was Morgan's first time to go to the daycare at the gym. I think it was harder for me than for her. The nice thing is that the gym has video cameras in the daycare area so while doing the elliptical I could watch her on channel 75. She did really well. She slept for most of the hour then woke up happy.

No comments: