Friday, August 28, 2009

Funny Kid

Our home teacher has the funniest little boy. Tom went over to their house a couple of weeks ago. If you don't know this about Tom, he doesn't tan at all. He's pretty much the whitest person I know. Anyway, Tom and our home teacher were talking and his little boy walks up to Tom, looks him up and down and says, "you look frozen."

Yesterday the same little boy was over at our house for a pool party and decided to give himself a tour of our house. When his mom found him he said, "mom, when we move can we move here?"

Later that afternoon while I was walking around my house I noticed the light on in my bathroom. I went in and found some pee in the toilet and a half eaten peanut butter sandwich on the floor.

I get a kick out of that kid.

1 comment:

Amber said...

haha....he does sound like a funny kid :)

sorry about this week--i had company here. i was so distracted that i didn't even text you back...sorry :)