Friday, September 11, 2009

End of Softball Season

For the second year I got to play on the Academy Mortgage summer softball team. My former boss invited me to play last year and I remained on the team. I used to be pretty good at softball when I was in high school. I'm not anymore, much to the dismay of my team.
Last night was our last game. It was also the first game I played without having Morgan there with me. I did exponentially better without her distraction. Thanks to Tom for babysitting.

This season we won 4, lost 3, and tied 1. It was a fun season.

Me and Cathy

Shannon

Cathy

Ron

Ron, Wendy, and Adam

Good Job Academy Mortgage!

1 comment:

The Knudsen Family said...

That sounds like fun. I loved playing on all our softball teams growing up but have not played since. I have really missed it. But I know I would totally suck now.