Monday, June 29, 2009

My Little Two Month Old

Morgan is so cute! She is smiling and cooing at us often. Right now she is squawking for me to come either pick her up from her nap or put the binky in her mouth... it was the former so she's sitting next to me listening to Big and Rich.

Anyway, I took some pictures of her in her blessing dress. It is a special dress because it was the dress that I was blessed in 29 years ago. If I had a scanner I would scan my blessing picture but we can't find our printer/scanner (it's somewhere in the house or garage, I'm sure).

Jeremy took some pictures at her blessing dinner. Thanks, Jer!

She has been going to sleep by herself in her bassinet and usually sleeps for about 3 to 4 hours per stretch at night, which totally rocks my world. I've also started to worry less that she will stop breathing so I can actually sleep.

We had Morgan's 2 month appointment the other day. She is growing well. She weighs 10 lbs 2 oz and is 21.5 inches long. She is in the 25th percentile for weight, height and head circumference.

5 comments:

Robins Family said...

I hardly recognize her! She has gotten big! She might pass kade right up!

The Knudsen Family said...

Cute pictures. That is neat that you had your blessing dress for her to use. I hated that at the beginning when you were so nervous at night. I remember gettin up every noise the babies made because I thought for sure something was wrong. Yay that she is starting to sleep for longer periods of time.

The Parker Family said...

I can't believe Morgan is two months already. She's such a beautiful baby. I'm glad she's sleeping better for you.

The Kolste Family said...

She is so sweet! Im glad I got to see you in Leamington even if it was only for a minute. You have such a cute little family. I did do the Wasatch Back and it was awful! Just kidding, I had a good time, but it was pretty hard running that much with no sleep.

Angii said...

Wow, she is soooo beautiful! Congratulations you two!