Monday, January 30, 2012

Aahhhhh!

I generally try to be a positive person.  That said, I don't like January or February.  I thought this year was better because it has been a little warmer and without snow but guess what, it's still too cold to go play outside so we still have to find things to do inside.  I'm feeling trapped!  Does anyone else feel this way?

I tried to take Morgan to the movie (Puss n Boots in 3D) but she only lasted 10 minutes.  Then it was home to watch Caillou and eat popcorn.  Man I wish she was into Anne of Green Gables or something like that.

Here's to a quick February!

5 comments:

The Knudsen Family said...

I know what you mean. I am so sick of the cold. Can't wait until it warms up and we can go back outside to play. I feel like my kids have been watching way too much TV.

jamie @ [kreyv] said...

I have those days, too! Luckily, today was warm enough to go play at the park. I think we just need to live close, so that we get bored, we can work on projects and not actually have to watch cartoons with the girls!

busridetothe50s said...

I was just telling someone about how down I get every Jan & Feb. My favorite time of the year is fall, and we're far, far from fall at this point. Christmas is over, and that always makes me very sad. I just feel kind of disorganized and blah. I wish I had a more positive contribution here.

Cert Killer said...

You made some good points there. I did a search on the topic and found most people will agree with your blog.

kobe said...

i agree with the author's opinion, i don't like too cold day