Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine's Day

Not to toot my own horn, but if the missionaries in our ward -- no, no, any missionaries anywhere -- have ever had a better dinner than ours did at our house tonight I'd really be surprised.  First of all, I decorated giant Valentine's cookies (homemade by my amazing friend) for dessert.  They were each sitting on a plate when the missionaries got here.  Then I baked lobsters and Tom grilled steaks.  I even made the garlic butter to dip the lobster.  I baked potatoes and steamed asparagus for the side dishes.  And we opened a bottle of sparkling cider to drink.  Obviously I'm proud of myself.  




Morgan loved the lobster, or "monster" as she called it.  And I'm proud that our 2 year old likes lobster.  Set your sights high, Mo.

2 comments:

jamie @ [kreyv] said...

You're right. That is the best dinner any missionary has ever had! I mean, when dinner starts with sugar cookies, you know it's headed in the right direction!

The Knudsen Family said...

Man those are some lucky missionaries. The best they usually get when coming to my house is lasagna.