Thursday, January 13, 2011

Free!


My new year's resolution of getting free stuff to donate is going very well. I will probably be up to a thousand dollars worth of things in a few weeks. This picture is of goods I got in one day. The total cost for me was around $2, and that was because the Huggies weren't free.
I will be keeping most of what is in this picture for us, but thanks to Walgreens and Stayfree I will have $$$ worth of pads (that I got for pennies) to donate by the end of this week.

2 comments:

Ogden Family said...

Kelli,
Hey I just found your blog through some of my "stats" off my blog. It is so fun to read other's blogs and keep up w/ friends. Hope it's okay if I become a frequent follower!
Fun family photos!
Heather Ogden

jamie @ [kreyv] said...

That is impressive! Are you couponing or what?