Monday, January 31, 2011

The Beach

Some days in Jax were good enough to spend on the beach. It was too cold to go into the water but after watching Shark Week, who wants to? I took M to the beach for lunch one day. It was fun until about two seconds after we arrived and were accosted by Seagulls wanting our lunch for themselves. Have I ever mentioned that I hate birds? I do. They really freak me out. The hatred stems from being almost attacked on a couple of jogs a while back. These birds kept swooping down to get me and there was nothing I could do except imagine that I was a good aim with a handful of rocks. Anyway, the beach. I promptly put our food back and tried to chase the birds away but they happened to be tame so I just had to live with it. We did end up having a fun time and meeting a Polish man that was quite a talker. M wasn't afraid of the water so I had to work to keep her out of it. Sigh... she's not afraid of anything.



No comments: