Sunday, November 21, 2010

Suze's Challenge

I am a goal and challenge oriented person. I love setting my mind to something and then accomplishing it. A while ago I saw something on the news and decided to go for it if Tom was in. We had to wait until the right time, but he agreed.

Suze Orman has a specific challenge to go one day without spending money, one week without using a credit card, and one month without going out to eat. The first two are pretty easy and we do them all the time so we decided to take on the rest of the challenge and not eat out for a month. We started the first Sunday in October and went for one month without going out to eat. It wasn't as hard as I thought it would be (since we love to go out to eat once a week) and we completed the challenge a couple of weeks ago.

I'm not extending that challenge to anyone who reads this unless you want to. I just wanted to document it for myself.

No comments: