Sunday, November 21, 2010

House Pictures

Since our house has been for sale (it's not exactly listed, just been email blasted from one realtor) it has been shown to about five families. Two have made verbal offers and one has made an official offer. We have not accepted any of them.

I have such mixed feelings. I LOVE my house and would love to take it with me wherever I go (not that we know where we are going yet, but we assume we will be going somewhere within the next year or so). Since a professional photographer came to take pictures, I figured I'd post them so I will always have the memory of my house (so I can take the good aspects and apply them to my dream home when it is built one day when we're millionaires).

3 comments:

The Knudsen Family said...

That is such a beautiful home. I can see why it would be hard to leave.

carrie said...

Wow, so nice! there are a lot of nice features in your home, I like the fireplace in your bedroom, awesome!

Angii said...

So sad to leave it behind... You've designed it well.

I'm sure wherever you go you will be happy :) Good luck to both of you!