Monday, June 14, 2010

Ironman.com Screenshots

It's been two days and already my mind is starting to dull all of the pain from the race and I'm actually starting to think of some things that were fun. I still am sure I won't do it again though.

Here are some cool things I got from Ironman.com.

This is an article that was on Ironman.com the day before the race. Hopefully you can click on it and it will enlarge but if it doesn't, at the bottom it talks about things that some people overcame to be there and one of them says, "Kelli Rich, 30, of Meridian Idaho, who is able to compete following a broken neck and paralysis." I will forever milk that story.


Here are my stats from the race.
Here is a list of my age group and our finishing stats. The girls that I started with were #'s 59, 64 and 67. I just found out that #64 thought she was going to beat me by a long way and she couldn't believe I would bike in running shorts. Um, like I know what I'm doing. I'm really not a triathlete. I am super excited that I beat her though.

No comments: