Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Easter Egg Hunt

On Saturday we went to an Easter egg hunt at the park in our subdivision. This massive church put it on and had a climbing wall and some inflatable slides and things for kids to do but it was so cold outside that we couldn't stay for more than 20 minutes. Morgan's age group had their hunt first and we barely made it. Morgan didn't quite understand the whole "hunt" philosophy so Tom gathered her 10 eggs and we opened them. She won a little stuffed cow that we picked up at the end and later put in her Easter basket.

We took Morgan to the movie just after we left. She seemed to enjoy Percy Jackson bla bla... The Lightning Thief (the name is so long that I don't remember what it is). My mom and brother and sister were there with us. We all went to separate movies though.

Here's a family picture with the Easter bunny. I had intentions to go to the mall and get a picture with Morgan and that one but that is such an ordeal for a picture. Anyway, this is good enough.


I was also able to play the big sister by putting highlights in Shyanne's hair and waxing her eyebrows. I definitely won't quit my day job, but I did alright.


No comments: